Our Service Policy
Craigwal Petroshore Limited aims to provide
defect free goods and
services to its clients on time and within budget.
Craigwal Petroshore Limited aims to provide defect free goods and services to its clients on time and within budget.
Our Organisation operates a Quality Management System to ISO 9001: 2015 to supports its operations for both onshore and offshore in Project Management, Mechanical and Electrical / Instrumentation systems, Commissioning, Engineering Design and Fabrication, Crude Oil Terminal Operation & Asset Management, Supply Chain Management, Manpower Support, Marine Operation & Management, Harbour Towage and Onshore/Offshore Logistics Support. The Management has a continuing commitment to: Ensure that client needs, and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving client satisfaction. Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting client needs and legal requirements. Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives. Ensure that the management review meeting sets and reviews the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, Ensure the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Policy. All personnel understand the requirements and contents this Quality Policy. The Organisation complies with all statutory legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities. The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability. Copies of the Quality Policy and the Management Review minutes are given to all members of staff as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. All employees are hereby instructed to comply with and implement the requirements of this Quality Policy, the Quality Plan and its associated procedures and instructions which are relative to their respective scope of work.
- The health of all employees shall be monitored on a regular basis.
- Analysis of all accident and sickness incidents shall be routinely performed to identify harmful operational practices and the necessary corrective action implemented
- All workplaces, accommodation, and catering service areas, on company transport and in public areas, corridors, meeting rooms and shared offices, unless otherwise agreed by the occupants of such offices, is prohibited.
- The consumption of alcohol and drugs on company premises and during hours of employment is prohibited. Employees and contractor staff under the influence of alcohol or drugs whilst on duty shall be disciplined.
- The company recognizes the threat to personnel from HIV and AIDS and to minimize its occurrence shall ensure that all blood products used are fully tested
COMPANY HSE POLICY
- HSE is as important as our other businesses
- Accidents and Injuries are unacceptable
- HSE is a Line Management Responsibility
- You are responsible for your safety and your colleagues' at work
- You pay due regards to protection of the environment without disturbance to ecosystem
- Adequate security of life and property is ensured
- Maintain cordial community relationship